The VOCAL Midlothian Carer Assistance Fund is now closed. We received an unprecedented number of applications and successfully allocated the additional funding to carers in need. We continue to offer a range of support and services for unpaid carers, including:
- Individual support with an experienced practitioner
- Carer support groups
- Individual mentoring with a trained carer
- Welfare rights advice and support
- Free training, activities and events
- Help to shape care packages and support
Carers may also be interested in our Wee Breaks Fund. This is available to carers who care for someone living in Midlothian and is designed to give unpaid carers a break from their caring role. More information is available on the Wee Breaks website.