The festive season can be a fun time but it can also be challenging for many people, with lots of commitments, expenses and social gatherings. Our Edinburgh winter programme for 2022/2023 includes a range of free activities and events to help carers over the festive period.
We have a limited number of tickets available for the following events:
☕ Mimi’s Bakehouse voucher
? Vue cinema vouchers
✨ An Edinburgh Christmas Carol (30 Dec, 2pm)
? Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Pantomime (29 Dec, 2pm)
You can book the above events on our Wee Breaks website.
To ensure as many carers as possible are able to benefit through our winter programme, we are asking carers to only apply for tickets for one event.
We also have some free training sessions, courses and activities during the festive period and into the New Year:
- Festive community meal (Wed 14 Dec)
- Christmas crafts (Thu 15 Dec)
- Stress management and surviving the festive period (Fri 16 and Tue 20 Dec)
- Winter wellbeing walks (Tue 20 Dec and Wed 11 Jan)
- Introduction to papercutting (Thu 19 Jan)
- Plan for the year ahead by learning EFT (Fri 20 Jan)
- Learn to knit, 6- week course (Wed 11 Jan)
We also have some drop-in sessions taking place:
- Festive craft (Wed 28 Dec 11am – 1pm and Thu 29 Dec, 2pm – 4pm)
- Mindfulness (Wed 28 Dec, 2pm – 3pm and Thu 29 Dec, 11am – 12pm)
To book any of the above events, please visit our Carer Training website.
You can view our full winter programme for 2022/2023, to find out about everything we have on offer for carers over the next two months for carers!