Do you or someone you care for have items of mobility equipment you no longer use or need?
We offer a practical solution to dealing with mobility supplies including specialist equipment which you may no longer need or use.Visit Treasure Tree’s shop on eBay
Treasure Tree is a social enterprise with social good at the roots. We aim to:
- Improve the economic wellbeing of unpaid carers and their families.
- Raise money to ensure the sustainability of VOCAL’s support services for unpaid carers.
- Encourage the re-use of mobility equipment and reduce the cost of caring.
- Promote independence, safety, social inclusion & quality of life for the elderly, disabled and their carers.
- Help to give elderly and disabled people control over their own lives.
Here’s how it works….
- Contact us with details of what you wish to donate or sell
- Bring your items to us (pickup may be available for larger items)
- We photograph and list your items online then display them in our shop within Ocean Terminal shopping centre
- Once the item is sold you will receive 50% of the profit if this is is your choice, and the other 50% supports a local charity!
What can we accept?
If you’re not sure, please get in touch (details below).
- Working mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs
- Mobility scooters and electric wheelchairs in need of new batteries
- Manual wheelchairs
- Commodes or shower chairs/stools
- Riser recliner chairs
- Walkers and rollators
- Specialist footwear in good condition
- Items related to mobility, disability, care or improving quality of life
We only accept items that have been bought privately. If you have items that were loaned to by a Physio or OT these should go back to Community Equipment Service, You can contact them on 0131 529 6300.
Ready to sell?
Email us: email@example.com
Telephone: 0131 622 6666
Or drop in and see Debbie at our Treasure Tree shop in Ocean Terminal. We’re open Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 10am to 3pm or Wednesday 10am to 5.30pm and located on the east side of the shopping centre, next to the Boardwalk Skate Park and Red Car Park on the ground floor, level A.
Partners in business
Offers storage for overflow stock – close to shop in Leith
As with any sales business success depends on stock.
We are delighted to have been gifted off site storage offering us 24/7 access by Safestore Self Storage in Leith just 5 minutes from the VOCAL Carer Hub on Leith Walk. It was a really easy set up to get the room and we were given a very warm welcome by the team there. Best thing is the kettle is always on when you visit. If you think you could use some extra storage get in touch with them its a cost effective way of storing practically anything.
Offers regular collections of large items being donated
Printing and marketing materials