- Salary: £27,986 (pro-rata)
- Status: 30 hours per week
- Location: Midlothian
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work with VOCAL supporting the engagement, planning, delivery and promotion of the carer training and peer support programme for unpaid carers across Midlothian. VOCAL is a carer-led organisation.
The successful applicant will:
• evidence an excellent understanding of the diverse range of caring situations, the impact of caring on peoples’ lives and barriers that carers face at different points of the caring journey
• demonstrate excellent facilitation and training skills with experience in planning and delivering comprehensive training programmes to a range of audiences
• possess an excellent knowledge of health and social care, including key legislation and policy affecting carers
• be digitally competent and able to communicate effectively with individuals, carer groups and partner agencies
How to apply
Download the person specification/job description. Complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to HR, VOCAL, 60 Leith Walk, Edinburgh, EH6 5HB.
We welcome applications from under-represented minority groups.
Closing date: Monday, 16 August 2021
Interviews: Wednesday, 25 August 2021