Think WORKING Carer sessions are short training sessions aimed at managers to help them identify and support employees who have a caring role.
What is Think WORKING Carer?
Think WORKING Carer was developed by VOCAL to support organisations and managers to enhance their awareness of:
- Who carers are.
- The reasons why working carers need their manager’s support.
- The benefits for organisations & managers who support carers to remain in work.
- The support and services available to the carer through VOCAL.
The sessions highlight:
- The impact of caring on the carer.
- The impact of caring on the carer’s working life.
- The benefits for employers of supporting working carers.
- Organisations which offer support to carers.
- The Open University module & Carer Positive Award.
Organise a session
Think WORKING Carer training can be delivered to line managers and staff in-house.
For more information or to book a session please contact Tracy Cooper:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- call: 0131 622 6666